Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Whole30 Update

I had been doing really well with the Whole30 until I ate gluten by accident. It didn't hurt me I didn't have any strange reactions to it but it did break my plan. 

We went out to dinner with some friends the other night at Smoq and I got the Buffaloaf. It's one of my favorites. I should have reconsidered my choice but I didn't think about until it was too late. Meatloaf is made with bread crumbs and bread crumbs contain gluten. How could I have been so stupid?

The whole purpose of my Whole30 is to allow my body to heal and I already screwed up. I guess I shouldn't be too hard on myself considering my past eating habits. I am 99% better than 14 days ago. I haven't had any slip ups with sugar or processed foods. I stick to drinking water which is easy.

All in all I am doing well. I feel better and I look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment