Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Progress

I have been tinkering with the idea of starting a blog for a few months. Scratch that. I started a blog a few months ago but then deleted it. I wasn't sure about the idea of posting my thoughts online for the world to see. As a matter of fact I'm still not. 

I took this leap again because I have always enjoyed writing. I may not be the best writer but I write what I feel. I typically use writing as a coping mechanism. I find myself writing poetry when I am emotional. It has pulled me through some very trying times.

My main intention with this blog is to find a way to express and improve myself. Hence the name WorkSchapp. I like to think of life and myself as a work in progress. I am not perfect and probably never will be but the idea of improving and becoming better is very appealing and I am sure my husband wouldn't mind that either!




No comments:

Post a Comment